the authority of the government, INPP is :
- National Training Centre for issuance of Certificates of competence in Underwater
and Hyperbaric professional activities.
Commercial and Industrial divers, Submersible pilots, ROV
Operators - HSE,
IMCA and IDSA
recognition of INPP Certificates.
Engineers, Technicians, Medical Doctors and Nurses.
Sea-going personnel of Merchant Marine, Civil Aviation, Oil Offshore
- Standardisation Bureau for Hyperbaric and Underwater activities
- Notified body n°0078 for European standardisation EPI
- Certification Centre COFREND (Mediterranean and South Atlantic Centre)
for Non Destructive Testing (surface and underwater procedures) -
- Operational Evaluation Centre (Teams for Surface & Underwater
- Hyperbaric Security : Assistant
- Consultant - Approved for Expertise
Inspection - Audit - Documentation (France and International)
- Member of :
- European Diving Technology Committee
Marine Contractors Association (I.M.C.A.)
- International Diving School Association